Tuesday, November 1, 2011

PLEASE READ THIS

      November may the month of NaNoWriMo, a month of writing that I am currently taking part in, but November is also the month of Movember, a month when men all over the place don weird and wonderful moustaches or facial hair in general for charity. This year I am taking part but since I already have facial hair I will give Movember a bit of a twist.
       Now I have been able to grow facial hair since I was 12, so when I was 18 I had a pain in me back side shaving so around about this time of the year in the year 1992 I began to grow a full beard. After about two weeks it began to itch and itch so bad that I shaved.  I started with shaving the cheeks and when I got to the chin I noticed that this part of the beard had never itched so I kept what was left and it has been there now for nineteen years which is more than half my life.
        So what I will do for Movember is give what facial hair I have a new designer look but only if I raise at least 150 for Irish cancer society. So the deal is that if I raise over 150 euro by midnight November 22nd I will go get the designer look the following morning, have photo's taken, post them to my facebook and use one as my profile pick.
       If you want me to give my facial hair a designer look then do what is said in the film 'Jerry Maguire' and SHOW ME THE MONEY. Come on people, who is gonna sponsor me.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic stuff Karlito. Count me in for €20.
    See you soon
    D ;-)

    ReplyDelete