Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Second Story Published.

      First of all I haven't quite got around to completing what I had set out for myself in my last blog entry but I will get to that in a bit. But before I do I would like to announce that I have been fortunate enough to have a second story published.

      Almost 11 months after intrest was shown in a story I wrote entitled TORTURE by US magazine Horrotica I get an e-mail informing me that my story SCENT  is to be published in the Autumn edition of 221b magazine. The magazines accepts entries through competition where the winning entries will feature in the next issue so I entered one story more out of intrest than anything else, and I have been informed it will feature from September 23rd.

      The story SCENT  came out of a friendship between myself and someone I have got to know through short-fiction.co.uk. I began to write SCENT and periodically e-mailed what I had written and got opinions back on it and continued writing accordingly until the story was completed. Then came across the competition and entered the story. So Rei :) thank you.

      Now in my last blog entry I said it was time to really get going on my writing due to the sheer amount of thoughts and ideas I want to get through. Unfortunately my laptop went down not long after that post and I have lost a bit of what I had begun to work on, but I will eventually get there on what I want to get through.

      I am still working on continuing my vampire series only the next part will have a different title than what I have said it would be and that will probably be my next entry at short-fiction.co.uk. Since my last blog entry I also had an idea for a story I hadn't previously mentioned is a story called ALTER-EGO which I have posted at short-fiction in two parts. It is a story I had a little bit of fun with since I have an alter-ego of my own and it gave me good cause to mix in elements to this story of stories I have written in the past.

      Anyway People are still reading what I write, and comments are quite good and nice so I'll keep on writing, so until next time :) .....

1 comment: