Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

      The reponse I have been getting to what I write has been really great, so I may as well continue posting my stories in 2011. In 2010 I had no real plan of what I was going to write and post. I still had plenty of old stories to type up and had no problems coming up with new stories. So it was whatever caught my fancy and whenever I had the time to type them up is how and when my writings went up. However for 2011 i have more of a plan and hopefully I will stick to it.

      There are still more old stories to go up, and I have plenty of ideas for some new stories too. I also want to complete the stories that I have a series of, such as the 'Brothers Of The Village' series which I will be bringing to an end, and my series of vampire stories will also continue. The Vampire series started with 'Vampire Weekend' and continued with 'Son of a Vampire' which is a follow on to Vampire Weekend. The third story will concentrate on the main character from Vampire Weekend and will be titled 'What Happened To Gabriel Grimmel' which follows what happens to him in the years after that Vampire Weekend and why he abandoned his son Seth who is obviously the son in Son Of A Vampire. The fourth story in the series will concentrate on Seth and the friendships he has made in School.

      So for anyone who does follow what I write I hope that you'll enjoy what goes up in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more of your superb writing in 2011, can't wait to see what the new year has in store for you!
    Keep up the great work Bro -Love the blog:)
    D x

    ReplyDelete